You will have a chance to have input into your health care. You will be able to take part in what is incorporated in your treatment plan. Your input is invaluable to the way I practice family medicine. You know yourself the best. You know what you can and cannot adhere to. Your feedback is how you receive an individualized plan.
I have specific programs available, and I will treat other conditions. Here is a list of some of conditions that fits under family medicine.
- High blood pressure and cholesterol
- PMS and hormonal imbalances
- Thyroid Conditions
- Gallstones, or gallbladder inflammation
- Kidney Stones, Kidney Failure
- General wellness
- Headache and migraines
- Pregnancy Symptoms
- Sports Injuries and Athletic performance enhancement
- Candida overgrowth
- Menopause related symptoms
- Skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne
- Stress management
- Depression and anxiety
- Parkinson’s, Huntington’s
- Common cold, bronchitis, strep throat, and pneumonia
- Digestive issues, GERD, Heartburn, stomach aches, chronic diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Autoimmune disease- Multiple Sclerosis, Celiac Disease, Graves’ Disease, Lupus and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
I treat infants, geriatric patients and everyone in between. I strongly believe in trying a natural intervention before committing to pharmaceutical drugs. This all comes with a limit. If you require a prescription it is my job to refer you to an MD. Your health is my number one priority.